Sunday, November 14, 2010

I did not cheat at all Friday or Yesterday. Okay, that's a white lie. I had ONE ravioli on Friday. But that was it! No cheating other wise.

And I guess as a reward I lost 6 pounds between both of those days. Totally weight loss as of today? 13 pounds. I've read that a lot of people weigh themselves everyday to see how they've done, but I don't ever think about it sometimes. Personally I think that's a good thing. From now on I'm only going to weigh once a week. Then, when I do finally weigh myself, it will be a big surprise as to how much I lost. Like a present to myself!

Christmas is coming up. (Don't worry, Thanksgiving, I haven't forgotten about you. Although I wish I could.)
41 days to be exact. I kind of want to get Trans-Siberian Orchestra Tickets for the five of us... Or whoever would want to come. It'd be really awesome. Maybe Mother-Dearest will see this and bring it up. ;P

The weather is so nice right now, I just love it. The air is crisp and occasionally frigid - perfect jacket or sweater weather. Perfect weather to curl up in bed and snooze the day away or read a good book. I just finished my last book, I need another one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment