Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Started the HCG(google it if you really want to know) stuff yesterday. Therefore, Mother and I got to pig out all day. Fun stuff, right?

Except I wasn't super hungry, just normal hungry... slightly (what?).
But tomorrow the Very Low Calorie Diet(VLCD) starts. I am having a chicken salad with lemon juice and an apple for lunch. Not really sure about dinner yet.

I've only told two of my friends about this diet that I'm going on. One seems to think it's kind of exciting, because she knows that I really want to loose weight and look great (ha ha, rhymes!). The other... well she thinks it's kind of hokey and not safe, but she's not trying to be judgey. I am kind of worried that it IS hokey. I feel as if I'm getting my hopes up for nothing - an expensive nothing but nothing all the same. I didn't pay for it, Mother did. So... ha ha!

I took measurements and weighed myself yesterday. However, I didn't weigh today, didn't really think it would matter considering I was pigging out all day. Tomorrow I will weigh myself. Maybe it'll be a smaller number! WHOO!

Okay, for the sake of ... whatever, here's the measurements.

Weight : 234.0
Arms : Left, 16.75; Right, 16.75
Neck : 16
Chest : 48
Waist : 41.25
Stomach : 49
Hips : 18.5
Thighs : Left, 28.25; Right, 28.25
Calves : Left, 16.75; Right, 17.25
That's in pounds, then inches, JSYK.
I am a size 18/19 in pants, and L/XL in shirts.

I'm really excited to get down to a 12/13. C, the supportive friend, is going to give me some of her old jeans. They're MEKs. I know, right? Plus, she and I are going to go pantie shopping at VS whenever I get to my goal and need new underwear. XD

I feel really air headed right now, that's mostl likely because I'm tired.

Five til midnight! AHHHH, I need to go drink the last gulp of soda that I will have in about..... 42 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment